Friday, September 4, 2009

Rabbit Hole

http://www.myamazinguniverse.com/reckoning/movies3.html
This is a movie looking at the power of our thoughts. It is just under 2 hours. I found that it ran without one stop, therefore a great thing for home broadband. I have tried to locate the film via DVD, but even after emailing the host site i have had to resort to only watching it here online.
Following watching the movie you will not be the same. How could I be the same after watching it. Be prepared to find new things and learn new things and most importantly..change. The things we think about are the things we create. It seems so simplistic...yet the more I study and learn about the theme the more i can see how real and true this is. Everything will stay the same until I change my thoughts and fill my mind with thoughts that will lead to change which which will result in change of actions and different results.

No comments:

Post a Comment