Saturday, August 27, 2011

How to use your imagination to manifest what you want?


Last time I shared about the importance of taking action.  Today I am going to be building on this.
It’s not what causes you to take the RIGHT action to get the results you want. Now, don’t get me wrong. You do need will power. You have to be WILLING to change. But your real asset or your ally is your imagination, NOT your will power.
Today, I want to share with you some really cool ways to attract anything you want. These are the secrets people have been using for thousands of years to manifest what they want. You can use them as well. They are not reserved for a special group of people. For years, I have used them to create stunning results in my life. Here they are:

1 – Get yourself out of your way.
Listen, let’s be honest, I know you probably have already heard about the power of visualization or imagination. And you probably keep dismissing it as fluff. Maybe you are too intellectual or too smart to really apply it as you should. You probably have the same attitude toward learning new information. As soon as you start reading a book, listening to a CD, watching a motivational video, you say to yourself, “I’ve heard this before.” How do I know?
Well, many times I have to catch myself doing the same thing as well. When I started in the personal development field, I was like a starving person in a cafeteria. I ate and ate and ate. Then I started being full. I started skimming the books. I was no longer taking the time to read and take notes. It wasn’t until four years ago I realized what I was doing. I had to have a conversation with myself about it.
That’s what I mean when I say get out of your way. Stop skimming. Take the time to truly learn and apply. Suspend your judgment and try something different. As they say, “Insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting different results.” So, if what you’ve been doing is not working for you, try something else. Try using visualization or imagination. But try it relentlessly. Try it as if it’s brand new to you. Also, decide to put it into application as it should used.

2 – Step Into Your Future Now!
Imagine I wave a magic wand over you. Suddenly, you are transported 5 years from now. You wake up. You’re living your ideal life. Describe that day to yourself in writing. Write down all the details. Let’s call it “A Day In My Life 5 Years From Now.” Now, I want you to truly imagine the scenario. Yes, use your imagination!  Unless you do something new then you will stay where you are.

I bet your first tendency might be to write from your current reality. You might start writing from your fears, feeling of inadequacy, or past failures. No. You can’t write from there. I want you to write from a space of total freedom. You are unstoppable. Nothing can prevent you from achieving that which you desire. You are totally unafraid. And you cannot fail. Be bold. Be fearless.

In order words, if on that day you want to have a brand new Bentley, BMW, Mercedes Benz, or rolls Royce in front of your mansion waiting for you to drive away, don’t let the fact that your bank account is empty and you are in debt to stop you from writing it down. It’s time to make that dream real in you mind. Dare to live it now so that when you get there you are only reliving it.

You also want t write your ideal day five years from now in the present tense. Say something like, “Today is October 17, I wake up fully energized and passionate about life! I’m completely healthy. I’m debt free. I’m a multimillionaire (Be more specific. You might want to say three, four, or five million dollars). I’m heading down to my private gym to workout with my personal trainer. My charitable foundation is feeding 10 millions kids the world over, etc.” You get my point, right? Declare your future in details.

Success is personal. You and I don’t define it the same way. So, I’m not going to pretend my ideal day is going to look like yours. Write down your own day in every area of your life—financially, physically, spiritually and emotionally. Make sure it excites you. When I read mine, which is personal to me, I feel a sense of total happiness. It would sound unbelievable to you. But you know what? I believe it. It’s God’s will for me.  

Listen, live your life by faith instead by sight. Don’t base your future from your current reality. Trust, believe and know for certain great things are about to happen in your life. You were born to win. You’re destined for greatness. Don’t talk yourself out of it because you are not doing well now. Believe!

3 – Turn What You Wrote Into An Affirmation.
Read aloud your ideal day first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Now, I do understand sometimes depending on your environment, you may not be able to read aloud. That’s okay. Read in silence. However, if you can, I strongly suggest you real aloud. There’s power in listening to yourself telling yourself how amazing your future is going to be.

You may be saying, “For how long should I read it?” Well, for as long as it takes. When you pray, you don’t abandon your prayer because you don’t get the answer fast. No. You have to pray or affirm that which you want unceasingly until you get it. You have to meditate on it day and night. You gotta stay with it. That’s the real secret. Meditate on it even when the debts are high, the bills are piling up on the table, you are in bankruptcy, and you just lost your job.

4 – Surround Yourself With Visuals.
Start living the life. Make it real to you. Go and test drive that Mercedes Benz at the dealer. Send $5 to a charitable cause to start your humanitarian effort. And send a note along with it that says, “5 years from now when my dream comes true, I will add three, four or five zeros behind that five.” Cut out pictures to create your wall of fame. Decorate your wall with pictures of the yacht, airplane, cars, homes, exotic vacation spots, presidential Rolex, etc.

That’s a great way to activate your senses. The more you see it, feel it, and touch it, the faster it will come to you. This is not some kind of lecture I’m preaching on the mountaintop to the masses. I’m a living witness this thing works. I have applied in my life too many times to count. As I said before, be obedient and try it for yourself.

5- Do Not Share.
Resist the temptations to share your ideal day with too many people. Why do I say this? It’s because if they can’t imagine it, they’ll think it’s impossible. And they’ll try to shift your beliefs. They will rain on your parade. Listen, it’s hard for you to really believe what I’m saying here works. You can’t afford to have other people create more doubts in your head. Got it?

Success starts from inside out. You cannot imagine your life 5 years from now based on your current circumstances. Start convincing yourself it’s possible. Activate the Law of Abundance in your favor.
Now, reserve a full day on your calendar to put into application what you learned here. Stop telling yourself I will do it later. This is not about convenience. It’s what needs to happen in order to create the life you life. Find a quiet place to write down your ideal day five years from now and make it exciting.
Remember this: Change is a gift and no condition is permanent. I want you to win. I can provide the roadmap for you. However, you have to bring the faith. I can’t have faith for you.
You have to take the first step to start the journey. Press on!
Igniting the fire within 

www.fraserstirling.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment