Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Film Projector

Our body is much like a film projector. It is displaying/projecting the images we hold in our mind. What am i filling my mind with throughout the day? Am I getting caught up with the gossip, recession and doom and gloom that is rampant around me? I choose to create my relaity. This is the best day I have ever had. I have life. I have breath. I have hope. I have abundance. When i continue to fill my mind with these throughts my subconscious begins to act on them as it is unable to tell the difference between and real and an imagined one. That is what top athletes do...imagine the perject jump, throw and race and then on the day there body is simply projecting the thoughts of their mind. What are you thinking today?
Personal Blogs - Blog Rankings

No comments:

Post a Comment