Monday, September 28, 2009

Faith

It is so important that we have clarity on what we want. The universe does not tell the difference between yesterday...today or tomorrow. It is timeless. Therefore as we work through identifying what we want we need to state and see ourseleves in posssion of the end picture. As`Stephen Covey comments...begin with the end in mind. We need to state what are becoming. I have read hundreds of stories of where people have done this. There too was a time when i was going overseas. There was a group of us attending. I didnt hqave the funds to pay for the trip...yet i knew that i knew i would be going. The leader of the group came to me 7 days before we were due to go and he asked me if i wanted to reconsider. I answered no as i knew the money would arrive.
The money for the tickets and accomodation was all cleared 3 days prior to going. I held the image within regardless of what was going on around me. There is an important thing to apply. The universe sees the difference between what it sees and what is happening and starts shifting things to match the two.

I hope you have a great week and i look forward to next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment