Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just some thoughts

I love life...i believe it is an opportunity to explore the world in which we live. Its a chance to taste the different smells and tastes that surround us. However one of the most precious gifts we have while here on earth is the gift of friendships. Rather than be busy chasing things..as Zig Ziglar says if we help enough other people get what thye want then we will eventually get what we want. I have some really special people in my life. I must work on these...otherwise life and people will slip away unless i take time to sow love, hope, respect and time into these people. What an opportunity to help others be the best they can be. I have opportunites to speak into lives. I have opportunties to build others up. I have oipportunites to be the best i can be. What a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment