Friday, October 28, 2011

Develop A Prosperity Consciousness!!!

For a long long time I have heard people comment about how they are stuck in a rut and ask me why they are in the place they are now. If they were to take note of the words they were using they would have answered their own concerns. They were creating their own state of feeling stuck and or feeling of helplessness due to the things they were thinking and or saying. The starting point of all riches is the development of a prosperity consciousness. You must become a financial success in your thinking long before you achieve it in your reality. Both poverty and riches are the result of a state of mind, and the most important single step you ever take on the road to wealth and financial independence is the decision to change your thinking, to impress into your mind an unshakable belief that you can and will achieve your financial goals. This must happen before anything else happens. When I was growing up, I was fascinated by stories of successful men and women and how they made and lost their fortunes, and then made them over again. I read about the importance of a prosperity consciousness in the book, Think And Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill, several times. But I never fully understood what it meant until a few years ago. Then it hit me and I've never been quite the same since. Every aspect of my life has improved dramatically, especially in the area of accumulating my desires, since I finally understood what is meant by a prosperity consciousness. Remember the first step is to identify your own passion and make progress towards what is important to you. Ignite the fire within. www.fraserstirling.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment