Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Choices


For so long I have been wondering what to do...do I go this way or that....

However I have been working with my clients and they have reminded me of the importance of making a decision and sticking with it. There is not right of wrong. The world is nutural and it is only our responce to it. I am spoilt for choice. I just need to make one and follow it through. Just make it happen. I attract success in all I do. I demand the best. I will get the open doors. I will get the clients. I will get the backing by the investors. I will get my desires. I will get the goal. In order to get it I simply just need to make the choice and make it happen. Moses had to step into the Red Sea before it was parted. He had to strike the rock before it shot out water. So Bill gates needed to start before he got the windfall he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment