Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tools

When the only tool you own is a hammer, everything you see is a nail. What are we using to help us fufill our goals and choices each day? I have been reflecting on where I am at over the past few days and I have released I have been limiting my tools in my life tool box. I have been only seeing things as a problem rather than flipping them and saying how can this be used to enhance not only my life but also the lives of those around me. A builder who builds a house has many tools which may be used daily but he also has a small selection of tools that are only used at certain times for certain jobs. So too we are much alike a builder. We are following a plan as we create a life rather than a building. So too we have many tools we normally rely on but there are times we need special skills and tools to get the fiddly jobs done. Why flounder through life wondering what if? The other day i overhead a statement....someone asked what was the plans for the day? The reply was...we will see what the day brings. HELL NO...The day will hold this and this and this and that. Live each day to our plan otherwise we are merely filling in time. Lets make it our best day ever by using all the tools to make our life the best they can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment