Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sickness

I have been busy reading a book The Miracle Of Right Thought by Orison Swett Marden. It was written over a hundred years but you would think it had been written today. The principles are everlasting. They have been echoing throughout my mind as I have been plastered on my own bed as I have been suddendly struck down with ilness and was bedridden. I only was able to rise once in a while to grab some fresh air otherwise I have slept for close to 2 days as I have allowed my body to heal it self. I personally am not a fan of the things offered by doctors. I personally believe I am able to heal myself through training my mind to think on healling and wholeness. This is much of what is in this book. The things which doctors give us are quick fixes and addititives and not aimed at long term improvement. If you havent read any of his material then grab a copy and be ready to be cahalleneged and changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment