Sunday, September 26, 2010

Focus

What a delight when we know what we want? Too often we wander around looking for something to fill the night in with. Nothing on TV, so I will look till I find something that tickles my fancy.
Oh how much more powerful to say...I want this and or that...let me make, create and or find i. Too often we are letting oters live and make the choices for us. What am I wanting? Is that what i desire...to just sit and fill in another night. here in New Zealand the sun light hours have been moved. Therefore it is lighter later at night. Lets use this time to sow the seeds for something worth while.
It maybe a walk on the beach with a loved one. It may be a game of the back lawn with the children. It may a phone call to a distant friend. Then again it maybe you can sepend 30 minutes walking around the block rather than sitting reading the paper. This is yourlife. Stop living in yesterday and in the pitty party system. Make it happen. No one but you is going to make it happen. This is your day. This is your moment. Don't wonder what if? Make it happen. Become clear abou what you want and make it happen. Are you unsure of what to do? Then set the target closer and make small steps and as you gain momentum you can shift the target back.
We have one shot at life. Lets make it count. lets stop just filling time and space and start making it happen.
This is my day and this my life
Great Clip about focus:


Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment